“Nothing Makes A Woman Look More Beautiful Like A Saree Does”

I still can’t get over my Vacations and hence sorry for my late post of this beautiful blouse from House of Blouse. I loved it so much that I wore it with this Gold color Silk Saree (in this blogpost) for my little sister’s Wedding Reception. I did upload few pictures from that day on social media but this one deserves a full blog post. I came across this website “House of Blouse” and willing to try their item. Fortunately, Roopa from House of Blouse contacted me for collaboration and I immediately said YES seeing their variety and styles. They have 100s of styles in blouses and they deal with all kinds of fabric, you name it and they will have it. I was asked  to choose the fabric and size and order through their website for which I thought is going to be difficult and tedious as you need a tailor master to take your size while you in a boutique. Doing all this on your own sounded challenging to me but When I visited their website and started creating my blouse design, Omg I can’t tell you how easy it was. They have instructed the audience for even a tiny move which I found was great.

So, I chose a fabric and with that fabric they have visuals available for the kind of neck and sleeves. That means you can actually see your blouse in making like the tailor is stitching that in front of you which is not possible in real world. You just need a measuring tape to measure yourself as per instructions and put the values in the respective boxes and you’re done.

I happened to choose this beautiful brocade which is blue and green in color with a front boat shaped neck and a pot style back neck. The photos will explain the style better.  I am bad at explaining that in words. They will also suggest you design since my sleeves were decided by the representatives herself. She suggested me to opt for plain blue sleeves instead of the same brocade all over. I was quite happy with her suggestion and finally ordered that and here it is. I received it within the promised time and it came in a beautiful box with a personalized message from the brand. Here are some pictures from the shoot last weekend. I was happy that after my 40 days vacations in India I was able to fit in the blouse.

P.S. Do Not miss the necklace I am wearing with this. Yes, its Lord Krishna and Radha in my necklace. Got it as a gift from little brother and I totally adore it. I was so waiting to wear this since I got.

Hope you like my desi avatar and I strongly recommend this website House of Blouse specially for my friends living overseas. You can get one for you or for your relatives and friends. Interesting thing is they keep adding fabrics and so you get a range to choose from. I am sure you will love it.  Keep sharing your love and I will come soon with another blog soon, until then keep it uber stylish.

Loads of love

Mrs Saripalli

Silk love ft. House of Blouse.com

17 thoughts on “Silk love ft. House of Blouse.com

• March 24, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Love love love!!! Stunning pics and a beautifully worn look! Keep it going my babe

• March 29, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Thanku love for your lovely and awesome comments. surprise coming up next .

xx

• March 24, 2017 at 12:56 am

muaahhh muaaahhh babe

• March 14, 2017 at 5:19 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous! Keep it up and keep coming with more beautiful stuff.

• March 15, 2017 at 6:25 pm

awwww….Mr. Photographer posted a comment. I like it. Thnak you so much and yes credit goes to you as well. kudos to us Mr.

xoxo

• March 11, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Thanks babe for such beautiful words. I feel happy and thanks for the compliments.

xx

• March 5, 2017 at 6:33 pm

WOW ! Such a lovely blouse and pretty Saree ! I have a Saree in the same color, surely gonna check this site out! You looked absolutely stunning as always!!

• March 5, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Thanku Pooja. I would love to see your take on this saree. I am sure you will do wonders.

xx
      Mrs Saripalli

• March 5, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Thanku so much Veena . U r so sweet to say that. I love the look too. thanks again babe. Have a great day.

xx
      MrsSaripalli

• March 2, 2017 at 2:19 am

You look absolutely gorgeous!! I feel Indian wear compliments almost everyone so so well. i am in love love with the blouse. Can’t believe it was all done online!! Also, love the saree you chose. Goes so well with the beautiful blouse.. Thank for sharing babe 🙂

Monika | http://www.palateforstyle.com

• March 5, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Thanks Monica for being so sweet. I agree with your thoughts on India wear. N I love the blouse too…it is so gorgeous and I love the fabric. Thanku again.

xx
      Mrs Saripalli

• February 25, 2017 at 3:06 pm

wow, love your saree, you look absolutely stunning. I am impressed with the blouse website, who would have thought that one can get such an amazingly stitched blouse over a website. love your choice of color and print for blouse.
    xx
    Saabri

• February 25, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Thanks babe…. o yes its a great website and you can actually get your blouse done online. i didnt have to get the alternation done even once since the fitting was so perfect.

Loads of love