I thank God for every moment in my life. Life has been good to me and work is keeping me busy all the time. To take a break, we chose to go to some peaceful place instead of some other metro city like NY or California. With this idea we finally made plan to visit Yellow Stone National Park. I heard a lot about it and was always a great feedback. Mister and I with a bunch of friends decided to go there in the first weekend of May which actually is the perfect time to visit when you will not have to worry about the rising temperature. This time of the year, the temperature is usually between 60F to 70F which actually is pleasant and no apprehensions for the tourists since it was a regular weekend. On the other hand if you will go on long weekend, it will be swarming.
Though it is not very difficult to get desi food in the states now. However, in remote areas it still is a issue to find proper food and specifically when you are not meat eater. Yellow stone is partially remote so we couldn’t expect anything else other than the take away food like pizzas, hot dogs. We ought to eat desi food and thinking of that we entered into an Indian store and bought food worth a week and decided to cook instead of spending outside for those unworkable snacks which came out to be our best decision.
We spent our 3 days there adoring natural beauty made by all mighty. Natural geysers are one of the striking things to see there. How these were formed? Would you like to read about them, the link is http://yellowstone.net/geysers/ . It certainly was an informational trip for me. With a 2 year kid (nephew) with us, we enjoyed the animals like never. I felt amazed seeing a bison on the street the same way a free bird in the sky. We also spotted couple of bears on our way (grizzly bears) and the baby bear I saw across the road stole my heart. He wanted to go to the other side of the road and was scared to cross it because of so many people pointing camera on him.
- Old Faithful Geyser- The Geyser
- Norris Point-Norris Point
- Yellow stone River- The river
- West Thumb- The Thumb
- Grand Canyon- Grand Canyon
With different creatures and cabin fun I felt happy wearing my new clothes. I am listing down all of them.
- My journey started with a comfy white Zara Crochet Top [similar] and Boyfriend Jeans [similar] with HnM shoes.
- Day 1 on the trip I wore Printed Croptop [similar] with back detailing and boyfriend cutoffs [similar].
- Day 2 I decided to wear this beautiful mesh sleeves black colored crop top with my black H&M Leggings which are super comfortable.
- Last day was little colder so I put my Jacket on this very special Jumpsuit from Forever21 which actually is my Birthday gift from my girl Payal. I thank you babe for it and love it.
- While travelling back home, I chose to put a loose Tshirt and Jogger pants for the flight.